Detailed Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrival to Jaipur
We are offers private day tour in the Jaipur City with car & driver, guide. We suggest you try this tour of all the must-see places.
This tour covers – Amber Fort with Elephant ride, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple, Local Market
- Tour Schedule:-
- 08:00 – Our driver and guide will meet you at hotel and proceed for the day tour of Jaipur,
- 09:00 – Visit Amber Fort with Elephant ride. The fort situated on hill 12Kms from the city,
- 10:30 – Visit Nahargarh Fort- The smallest of the three forts, notable primarily for excellent views over Man Sagar lake and the vast sprawl of Jaipur.
- 11:00 – Visit City Palace – The City Palace is an imposing blend of traditional Rajput and Mughal architecture
- 12:00 – Jantar Mantar- The Jantar Mantar is the largest of five astronomical observatory build by Maharaja Jai Singh during the period 1727-1734 in north India. It is located very close to the City Palace.
- 13:00 – Hawa Mahal
- 14:00 – Lunch at Indina cusion
- 15:00 – Visit Albert Hall Museam,
- 17:00 – Local Market of Jaipur
- 19:30 – Drop at hotel.
- In between sightseeing, your guide will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy an authentic Indian lunch.