Terms & Conditions
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Wire or Swift Bank Transfer
Wire or Swift Bank Transfer can be made by your Bank to our Bank. Please ask your bank to transfer the amount to:
Beneficiary Account Name Jyotika Royal Tour (Incredible Tour To India)
Beneficiary Account Number: 250083741818
IFS Code: INDB0000016
MICR Code: 302234002
Bank Name & Branch: Sangam Complex, Gr. FLR. Church Road, Jaipur – 302 001 INDIA
SWIFT CODE :INDBINBBJAC
Please let us know purpose of remittance…………………………………………..
For Mr/Ms……………………………………………………….(Name of Passenger)
The transfer details should be sent by E-mail. On confirmation from our Bank we shall provide you the ordered goods / services instantly
If your travel starting time is within 20 days to your tour confirmation date then we required your payment by WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM money transfer because it is the fast way to money transfer.
Please note – All respective transfer fee and charges will be paid by guest, our quote amount is net payable basis and transfer fee/charges are excluding.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: –
- 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
Less than 72 hours or No Show :No Refund
In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:-
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:-
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
We shall not be responsible for any delays, cancellations & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight/train cancellations, and accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
Jyotika Royal Tour (Incredible Tour To India) values the trust you place in Incredible tour to India. This statement discloses the information practices for the Incredibletourtoindia, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used and with whom the information is shared.
- Collection of Personally identifiable information
Incredible tour to India collects your personal information for the purpose of site security and to ensure our service remains available to all users. The personal information we collect from you will include following information:
- Name of the user
- Contact information including email address
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services only.